Cross-project integration Platform
Adanto accelerates client’s ROI – Rate of Innovation
Adanto DevOps Services deploys a powerful, Cross-Project Cloud Integration Platform (CP-CIP) for the large Silicon Valley Enterprise Software Innovation Lab enabling continuous, asynchronous releases of multiple, unrelated software projects built in the same cloud infrastructure
As organizations move beyond their initial cloud deployments, they’re recognizing the increasing need to easily integrate data and multiple development processes between the cloud and their on-premise databases and applications in an easier, continuous, and more automated fashion. Since migration and integration together make up the second-largest cloud computing pain point cited by many today, Adanto DevOpsTeam has been asked to address one of Silicon Valley’s clients R&D Software Innovation Lab’s challenges of simplifying development work and deployment of multiple, concurrent cloud Projects at the same time. Adanto named it a Cross-ProjectCloud Integration Platform (CP-CIP) and deployed it in the AWS cloud environment.
The client has exhibited a growing need for an increasing number of software releases of an increasing number of unrelated projects being built using different programming languages and by very different teams, but using common cloud infrastructure, shared services, and on-premise databases. These silo Projects were implemented separately but were very dependent on the same assumed state of the common infrastructure.
Unfortunately, that software development and release architecture did not allow for Information Interoperability between Projects. Lack of sharing across Projects important changes in the underlying Infrastructure state has caused countless software errors, the frustration of software developers, additional extensive testing and software patchwork, as well as severe Data Center outages causing thousands of unsatisfied business application users.
Custom Application Development
Raise warning when new projects or changes will affect the functionality of other projects
Lower the number of errors during the implementation phase by automated tests
Lower the cost of development and tests with automated tests
Eliminate the risk of errors caused by the new projects deployed to the production environment
- Automated scripts creating project related infrastructure on demand (when testing)
- Introduced automated cross-project integration tests during implementation phase and retrofit tests of all related projects already deployed on production
- introduced automated and stable platform for continuous integration.
- Introduced extended monitoring of undergoing development with error alerts
- Schedule and trigger based scripts that are building environments, projects and finally running the tests
- AWS AMI (Amazon Machine Images),
- AWS EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud),
- AWS S3 (Simple Storage Service),
- AWS CloudFormation,
- AWS Cloudwatch,
- AWS CLI (Command Line Interface),
- Jenkins Continuous Integration,
- HashiCorp Packer,
- Bash scripting,
- Chef (Infrastructure Automation),RabbitMQ,
- HA Cluster,
- Java, NodeJS, Drupal, Unix,
- Git, Bitbucket, SVN,
- Slack – notification of an error for configured groups
"Michael and others at Adanto have helped Robert Half IT accelerate its service delivery and lower development costs by increasing our developer’s productivity”
Josh Tolle – DevOps Engineer